The 39th IOS’ Mission is to provide advanced information operations and cyberspace training for the United States Air Force. The 39th IOS is housed in a state-of-the-art 22,000 square foot facility featuring several classrooms, multiple small group mission planning rooms, and a 50-person auditorium. All of the classrooms are equipped with cutting-edge communication and computer systems to include secure video teleconferencing and fiber optic infrastructures. This allows for real-time war gaming and improved instruction at multiple security levels.
Tom Barrow company was able to provide complete solutions, and every product needed for the project that was available from Tom Barrow Company was supplied.
Products – Manufacturers
- (2) Air Cooled Chillers – Quantech
- (2) Energy Recovery Units – Temtrol
- (2) Air Handlers – Temtrol
- (1) Fan Coil – Superior Rex
- (43) Terminal Units – Price
- Round & Flat Oval Spiral Duct – Dixie Sheet Metal
- Double Wall Rectangular Duct - Dixie Sheet Metal
- Grilles, Registers & Diffusers – Price
- Security Bars – Kees
- Louvers – Pottorff
- Manual, Control and Fire Dampers – Pottorff
- Takeoffs – Crown
- Flexible Duct - ATCO