Tom Barrow Company is the largest commercial HVAC manufacturer's representative in the Southeast. We work closely with mechanical engineers, building owners, contractors, and other professionals in the selection and application of a wide range of products.
Tom Barrow founded his namesake company, in 1955, as a manufacturer’s representative for commercial HVAC products. Starting with only a few product lines, he quickly earned a reputation for service and integrity. He had one guiding principal -
“The VALUE we add to the products we sell is SERVICE.” – Tom Barrow, Founder
As the business grew, the company added more products, as well as sales and support staff. In 1965, Tom Barrow Company expanded, opening an office in Jacksonville, Florida. This was the first of several branch offices added over the next four decades.
For the next 25 years, the company primarily offered products on the air side of HVAC systems. That changed in 1997, when Tom Barrow Company began representing applied equipment products, including custom air handling units, custom packaged equipment, and a variety of specialty products and components.
Today, the company’s experienced sales team works closely with mechanical engineers, building owners, and contractors in the selection and application of a wide range of products. And, with offices in Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama, Tom Barrow Company is the largest commercial HVAC manufacturer’s representative in the Southeast.
A lot has changed since 1955. But after 60+ years in business, Tom Barrow Company is still living its founder’s guiding principal and continues to add value through integrity, experience and most importantly, service.
Why Choose Tom Barrow Company?
We are committed to providing you unparalleled service. This is how we fill that commitment:
- PRODUCT LINES: We represent a broad array of top-quality products from the finest manufacturers in North America.
- SALES PROFESSIONALS: We have a large team of salespeople, well-trained and ready to assist you in addressing the needs of your project.
- EXPERTISE: Whatever your particular requirements may be, we know our products, AND we can apply them to meet your needs.
- SALES SUPPORT: Our salespeople are backed up by a team of support personnel so you always have someone to assist you.
- TERRITORY COVERAGE: With 10 locations in the southeast, we are never far away.
- WAREHOUSES: Our 4 stocking facilities serve your immediate needs with same-day shipping or customer pickup.
- INTEGRITY: We will conduct business with you with honesty and fairness. Period.