Posted on October 02, 2018
Using Eastern Tight fittings will reduce installation time by eliminating the need to seal joints in duct systems - no sealer, no mess, and no added costs. Instead, duct arrives at the job site with factory mounted rubber gaskets that provide a reliable, airtight seal.
Here are some additional details and benefits:
- Eliminates costly sealer and leakage points
- SMACNA Class 3 Leakage standards for -2” w.g. to 10” w.g.
- Withstands temperatures -20 ℉ to 212 ℉
- Smoke-developed and flame spread ratings 0/0 per ASTM E84
- Secure with #10 TEK screws per SMACNA standards
Tom Barrow Company offers Eastern Sheet Metal products at most of our locations and has been representing the products in the Southeast since 2008.
Also, for additional information, watch this video in our Learning Center, Ductwork section: