Posted on October 17, 2023
Fisair has the perfect solution in desiccant dehumidifiers for lithium batteries, the DFLOW range of dehumidifiers.
Lithium compounds are highly hygroscopic and react with moisture in the air, producing hydrogen, lithium hydroxide and heat. This will adversely affect the quality, performance, and durability of a lithium battery. It is therefore vitally important that manufacturing is carried out in controlled environments with very low humidity.
DFLOW air dehumidifiers are capable of dew point dew points down to -70°C, high operability, and minimum energy consumption. This and their ease of cleaning and maintenance, durability, and thermal insulation make them the best solution for this type of industrial process.
Innovative Dual Heat Recovery System
Fisair has developed an innovative dual heat recovery system for the DFLOW range. This reduces energy use and maximizes drying capacity while maintaining the ability to introduce fresh air into the dry rooms for pressurization. A single rotor system can also be used for these units if required.
- Supply continuous dry air at -70°C.
- Control room conditions by use of airlocks and movement of materials.
- Maintain room conditions by changing heat loads of machinery.
- Ensure fresh air quantities to maintain positive pressure in clean rooms.
- Maintain room conditions in varying environmental conditions.
- Minimize energy consumption.
Contact your local TBCo location for information on the DFLOW and Fisair’s product line.