Posted on February 18, 2019
Lumalier was founded in 1963 to develop advanced Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) technology, products, innovations, and engineering controls. Since its founding, Lumalier products have become an industry benchmark for safe, healthy air and surface disinfection, becoming the first UV manufacturer to attain UL approval for duct-mounted UV accessories (UL classification ABQK ).
Lumalier is a recognized leader in advanced UV Germicidal Air Disinfection products designed to benefit the Healthcare, Educational, Institutional, Commercial, Office and Residential markets.
Commercial Products: Lumalier’s Model ADPL-35 and 60 Series
- Each unit is constructed for easy installation into the side of a standard air duct with minimum velocity drop.
- Mirrored aluminum reflectors to enhance UV efficiency are included with each unit and fit inside the duct opening created for installation of the device.
- Duct mounting.
- An inspection port and safety interlock switch are provided with each unit.
- Phillips Sterilamps® have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone.
- 120 VAC through 250 VAC 60 Hz operation
For additional product details, please contact your local TBCo branch location. To learn more about Lumalier and watch their video: UVGI (UV-C) Air Sterilization, visit the Lumalier manufacturer page on our website.