Posted on December 17, 2018
QTC2 Air-Cooled Scroll Chiller
The QuantechTM QTC2 provides chilled water for all air conditioning applications using central station air handling or terminal units, and it meets or exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2013 efficiency standards.
- Delivered from stock in two to five business days.
- R-410A refrigerant and low charge to help earn a point for LEED E&A Credit 4.
- Factory-designed and installed pump package includes pump, strainer, flow switch, circuit balancing valve, expansion tank.
- Factory-installed BACnet MS/TP interface. Native communications reduce commissioning time and complexity.
- Reliable operation in a variable primary flow system.
- Lighter and smaller to minimize installed cost and maximize usable space.
Key Technology Elements:
- Tube and fin condensers, brazed plate evaporators, scroll compressors.
- Louvered enclosures for added protection.
- Completely self-contained and designed for outdoor installation.
- Include hermetic scroll compressors, a liquid cooler, air-cooled condenser, a charge of R-410A refrigerant, and a weather resistant microprocessor control center, all mounted on a rugged, formed-steel base.
Quantech, by Johnson Controls Inc., chillers offer up to 50 percent annual energy cost savings compared with the replaced chillers, have a low lifecycle cost, meet or exceed ASHRAE standards, and help earn LEED credit with a low refrigerant charge. To read more about Quantech by JCI and view the products available from Tom Barrow Co., view the Quantech by JCI manufacturer page.
Tom Barrow Company proudly represents Quantech by JCI products at all 10 of our locations across the Southeast. Contact us for additional product details and pricing.
View the Quantech Air- Cooled Scroll Chiller Sell Sheet.